You and your Ukrainian sweetie live thousands of miles apart. And, there are a lot of differences not just in your country’s cultures, but, also in average lifestyles, employment and other factors. It’s great to be aware of all of this early in courtship, so that the two of you are prepared to deal with any culture shock when she comes to live in your country.
What are some ways that Ukraine is different from Thailand? We found some simple statistics that express the contrasts between your home country and hers:
If your Ukrainian lady lived in Thailand instead of Ukraine:
- She would be about 60% more likely to be employed.
- She’d earn about 25% more.
- She could live five years longer. Average life expectancy in Ukraine is 68 years; in Thailand it is 73.
- She’d spend almost 40% less on healthcare.
- She’d be in a community having 40% more babies.
- She’d get to enjoy a warmer climate. Ukraine's climate ranges from Mediterranean to continental, depending on where in the country you are.
- She’d be about half as likely to live in an urban environment. 66% of Ukrainians live in urban areas, while only 34% of Thai people do.
Are you still looking for the perfect Ukrainian lady for you? Sign on now to see who is available.