Home » Questions

I'm Qualified, How Can I Meet a Lady I've Been Corresponding With?

11. August 2009 by Admin 0 Comments

Travel to Ukraine

Once you are a Qualified Member, please complete the IMBRA and intimacy request process as detailed (IMBRA). From that point forward, our Travel Concierge will help you contact the local agency to arrange and coordinate an in-person meeting with the lady of your choice (with her consent of course).

Our Travel Concierge and the lady's local agency can both assist you with your travel accommodations, as well as any additional services you may require during your trip. Need a translator or driver, an apartment or hotel room, theater tickets or dinner reservations? The Travel Concierge can refer you to the local agencies, who will arrange all that for you, and more!

Examples of commonly requested services include: pick-up/drop-off at a local airport, arranged meetings with a lady, interpreters, ground transportation, and hotel or apartment accommodations. Even if you don't see what you need on this list, ask our Travel Concierge or the local agency about what you're looking for and it's likely they can help you to arrange it for your trip.

Contact our Travel Concierge now to get started: travel@hotrussianbrides.com